Saturday, January 16, 2010

Under Counter Tv I Want To Purchase An Under Counter Tv- Which Brand Is Better?

I want to purchase an under counter tv- which brand is better? - under counter tv

Hello I want a TV in the fight against the purchase / DVD for my kitchen. Which brand is better than too much concern about the size of the screen which is clear just across the channel and the reception. Between Phillips, Audiovox, and GPX. Let me know. Suggest others if they have a good experience with him.

1 comments:

AWolf said...

Phillips, whom you list. TV is a second level. The other two are garbage third layer. Look at the first stage of Toshiba and Sharp for some of the quality of performance and reliability at a price "reasonable". These 2 will probably be cheaper brand quality in a small LCD screen.

Post a Comment