Thursday, January 28, 2010

St.ives For Stretch Marks Purple Stretch Marks On My Breasts?

Purple Stretch Marks on my Breasts? - st.ives for stretch marks

I have these horrible stretch marks on my breasts violet lines almost everywhere I am with them since I was 16, am now 18 + mi mama, all said they would disappear at the end or at least go blank. I have cream + all! I used to get rid target bio oil "scars, stretch marks, etc. that do not work, I have" Tummy Butter to prevent stretch marks for pregnant women that worked well in this light in my hips but not my breasts + I to time with a "collagen elastin moisturizer" of St. Ives. + Slightly irregular times seem darkest day than others, but never fade away I'm tired, unsure of myself, if I interfere with my friend I am because they are a very fine line that is just stupid! I'm an athlete, so I'm really cut fat and I have very large breasts in relation to my little building, a genetic trait from my mother, I am a C cup bra gives + himself, someone some sort of suggestions, which II go out of my mind, I did not want to leave it just so freaking patients 2 years! Have they never fade, even if only for a white? [damn, at least look a little more normal instead of purple!]
HELP! PLEASE! Much appreciated xx

1 comments:

CJ said...

Creams or oil will do nothing for her, for she is actually a deep into the layers of the skin tear. I have stretch marks, like most women. When I arrived, they were purple. Now it has faded. They are a little darker than my skin color and silver. That really bothered me much. You get used to them.

Post a Comment