Sunday, January 3, 2010

Realtek Ethernet Adapter I Use Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC Adapter. It Works Only At 10 Mbps. What Do I Do?

I use Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC adapter. It works only at 10 Mbps. What do I do? - realtek ethernet adapter

Chech, you must first speed or other devices of 10 or 100, the team will continue to
Try 2, the cable that you can use sick or be cut somewhere to change
3 drivers card check, go to Device Manager and select the card drivers and go to the speed of the connection
There are several options 100full duplex autonegotiation to 10 Full Duplex
The computer can power up to 100, all the time if you are sure the other phone 100, as if the other is 100
and your strength will not connect

1 comments:

Scottso said...

my friend eating food, what should I do?

Post a Comment