Saturday, February 6, 2010

How Do You Break In A Hockey Catcher How Do You Break In A Hockey Catcher/trapper?

How do you break in a hockey catcher/trapper? - how do you break in a hockey catcher

I have a receiver TPS XI, hunter, and for some reason, I can not break I played with it for a year but find it very difficult to close. I played with my friends the trappers who just bought and it was easy to close. Do you have any tips for breaking into the receiver? Or is this receiver known for his hard braking?


Thanks

4 comments:

3oh!3 fan! said...

My brother is a guard and tranquility in your receiver, you should issue a washing machine in the receiver and put the receiver into something very difficult ... generally used the sofa ... Leaving less for at least 24 hours, but it works better if he stays there for 48 hours! Good luck

megaloma... said...

Have you tried to down oils? This helps to relax.

VIDEO GAME FREAK!!! said...

Use /
Sitting in his /
Sleeping on it

~~~~~~~~ said...

Turn the air conditioner to the scalp and rub in the beginning is sppery will be soft after about 2 or 3 weeks. I know that sounds stupid, but it works very well.

Post a Comment