Saturday, February 13, 2010

Apple Cider Vinegar Coconut Oil Hair Loss Vinegar And Hair Loss?

Vinegar and hair loss? - apple cider vinegar coconut oil hair loss

A year and a half have, I started the apple cider vinegar and oil, coconut hair every Sunday from 2 months.I far more than one quarter of the bottle using LCA used in the hair, thought it was good for the hair can sometimes all night, not before one years rinsing.Then began to experience some hair loss and my hair is thick, once it became even thiny.I a head of hair but my hair is so easy to break.
Did you this vinegar can burn the roots? If the roots can not regenerate themselves over time? Do you believe that coconut oil has covered the pores? Can anyone tell me some tips for my hair, I shave everything clear, and my scalp?
Thanx

0 comments:

Post a Comment