Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What Should You Put In A Wedding Card What Can I Put In Teachers Wedding Card?

What can i put in teachers wedding card? - what should you put in a wedding card

my teacher got married on Saturday and a child who has the card and want to sign you all.
Girl has already been signed, and said: "Do not Fall In '
What can I renew this clever or funny, or even a short joke CUS, my name is boring.

PS I do not know how this teacher would do if something unpleasant or rude well to

5 comments:

Rodney said...

Phone number of a good divorce Lawer ... HA!

Lynn1111 said...

Just to say, congratulations. Is your teacher, not a personal friend. Do not post any weird!

chilly said...

and u ar taking the effort to do something to a teacher or lik? wowowowowowoowoww

Hello Moto! said...

LOL, I do not know, because I love weddings, they are my favorite events ... I recommend you go to Spencer and find something that they have very good joke gifts.

Anonymou... said...

Simply sign your name.

Post a Comment