Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pluerisy More Condition_symptoms Have You Had Pluerisy Or Muscle Wall Pain?

Have you had pluerisy or muscle wall pain? - pluerisy more condition_symptoms

IAM from the hives, so my doc said it was more likely caused by a virus, and now I have a bad pain in the chest, radiating to the back. My friend thinks that is possible due to allergies and pollen. Did you this pain? Wall of muscle soreness or pain pluerisy? I ibuprofen for pain.

What do you recommend, if you?

Thank you very much ...

2 comments:

Sam L said...

Pluerisy I had a few months ago ... I was due to an infection and I had to get antibiotics. How to "describe the concept seems to be not so bad for me ... more than just a nuisance.

Paul G said...

dry pleurisy is an exterior wall of the lung rubbing against the chest. Very painful. Difficult to breathe, or even breathe. This is due to the side because of pain in his back muscles, tense muscles and quads. The only way to get rid of them is really an anti-biotic. Very common in smokers or those who suffer from allergies and coughing and sneezing a lot.

Post a Comment