Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mad Lyme Disease Dog Has Lyme Disease.?

Dog has Lyme Disease.? - mad lyme disease

I just found out my mix collie age of 3.5 years is positive for Lyme disease. The vet put him on medication for the next three weeks and said it would be nice. I could not really see much information about the disease. Any information would be great.
Does that mean?
There will be more inclined to it in the future?
I know I've asked the vet, but it was a Saturday and my 2 other animals. It was a madhouse there was a sort of porridge at the door.

3 comments:

Will I Ever Be A Mommy said...

Lyme disease is not funny. Although I have never seen a case of work to the vet for 5 years. I am surprised that you are able to do no information on Lyme disease to. Well, here's a link to the veterinary partner. com - I send all my clients this site for specific information from real vets all sorts of things for animals.
http://www.veterinarypartner.com/Content ...
We hope this will help you on Lyme without filling me up too much space here!
Good luck and keep their animals in advance to avoid, and Lyme disease vaccine, too!

♥Sqeaker... said...

Hmm ... Ok Idk I Found You So Much This Web Link to the Golden Retriever, but could still help!

rennicke... said...

You call the vet tomorrow and see what he said dont worry, you can wait and see what I think of you

Post a Comment